Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beautiful Baby Girls

Pretty much everyone that is a really close friend of mine is either pregnant or has recently had a baby- my sister included, who is also a dear friend of mine:).

I'm really not exaggerating either, which I have the tendency to do sometimes. There are babies every where.

Over the past few weeks I've had the joy of photographing some of my favorite little girls.

I love infant photography. I love it mostly because it is a challenge to me and you never know what to expect. There is never a dull moment and lots of laughs along the way. And with every baby comes a schedule. The right time is crucial in getting great pictures. If they aren't happy and well fed, you might as well forget it.

These lovely little ladies were a photographer's dream! Of course they are absolutely gorgeous and they were all very happy during their photo shoots.

Here are some of my favorites of these precious ones.

Enjoy~
Lyns

My beautiful niece, Ava! She reminds me so much of my KK, except her strikingly gorgeous black hair. KK didn't have hair until she was 2.






Precious Sadie! This child is going to give Laney Rae a run for her money. She is such a big girl.






Adorable Autumn. Her daddy is Native American and a tribe member made her this special blanket and moccasin's. How cool is that? We had to include them in the pictures.




3 comments:

Judy said...

Precious precious baby girls! What a blessing they are!
Judy

Sarah Shalley said...

Hey...what about 7F? Do you think that would be a good place for group photos? :)

Anonymous said...

These baby girls are so precious! I can't wait for my preggo pics!