Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Precious.


I'm a loser in a major way!

It has been forever since I've updated this blog. I've been busy with farm stuff- website, logo, chores, etc.

So, if you are still out there, thanks for stopping by.

I had a precious friend come and visit me over the weekend. We had a blast! I snapped some of her perfect little girl, Sadie.

Sadie is a sweetie pie! She definitely makes me look good in these photos. There were so many good ones of her it was hard to choose.

These were taken out on our farm in front of the brooder house. I am in love with the de-saturated look in these photos. Can you tell? I normally don't de-sat every single photo, but it just worked with the look we were trying to achieve. And then I loved the vivid color punch in the color ones.

I hope you enjoy!

Lyns



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

logo??? I want to see!!

QuiltedSimple said...

Once again, beautiful photos. You have a wonderful gift my friend.
Kris

P.S. Your package will be in the mail on Saturday or Monday - this week has been hectic