Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby McKlayne


I had the blessing of photographing a precious baby girl a few days ago. This little girl is extra precious to me, because I feel as though I've known her mommy and daddy for as long as I can remember.

I have photographed them as an engaged couple, married folks, new parents, a family (see below- Apel fam), and now they've added a second.

Meet McKlayne- don't you just LOVE this name???? She is an absolute doll in every sense of the word. There is just something about babies with dark brown and black hair- beautiful!!!!

I visited her mommy for almost 2 hours and didn't hear this little girl cry one single time. McKlayne is such a good and sweet baby.

Infant photography is always fun for me. You just show up and go with it. You must be flexible and ready to get to know the mommy really well. Kirby and I are already dear friends, so that was an added bonus to visit with her.

She even let me put her precious girl on top of a dresser. We did, however, choose the lower of the two that were options. I kept imagining the session had I not known her. It would be a bit awkward to place a complete stranger's baby on top of a piece of furniture and move them all over the place. But, thankfully I love babies and are pretty comfortable with them and Kirby is the most laid back mommy I know.

Here are some photos I snapped during my visit! And for more from the session CLICK HERE. There were so many good one. I had a hard time just choosing TWELVE!











4 comments:

Kirby said...

LYNS! I LOVE these!

I can't decide which one I love the most either! Charlie is really happy with these, too.

We will cherish these forever. Thank you for this incredible gift.

We love you.

larra said...

Beautiful photos of this beautiful baby girl. I just love her so much. Incredible job, as always!
love you!

Anonymous said...

lynsey these pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

...i mean it helps when you have such a sweet baby to photograph :)

and i especially LOVE the dresser picture! it's amazing.

love you!

Garratts said...

The Dresser picture is AMAZING!!!

You need to enter that into a contest.

WOW!! Love them. What a talent you have.