Thursday, November 29, 2007

Luke & Melissa: e-session



Meet Luke and Melissa!

These two are so fun. They have such a relaxed and easy-going spirit. I literally felt as if I have known these two for years and we just met!

The photo shoot was in Independence at the Old Baylor Campus and the railroad tracks nearby. For some reason, I thought it would suit these two. When Luke showed up in a cowboy hat, I KNEW it was perfect.

We almost had to cancel due to a storm approaching, but it took a turn to east and gave us the most gorgeous sky and clouds.....a photographer's dream. However, it did not bring the wind with it. It left that in Independence with us.

Overall, I was super excited at how their pictures turned out. Here are some of my favorites from the day. Thanks for such a fun time!










No comments: